- Participant personal details/data is safe and confidential.
- 4Play Media and Communication LLP reserves the right to select/confirm/cancel any participation before the actual dates of the festival.
- Advance seat booking amount also stated as confirmation amount is non-refundable.
- If in case participant(s) is cancelling his/her booking, the advance booking amount will be forfeited.
- If in case 4Play Media and Communication LLP cancels any participation, the advance seat booking amount will be refunded within a month of notification.
- 4Play Media and Communication LLP, its representatives and employees have complete photography and videography rights of participants activities in connection with the event we are conducting to be known as ‘Screwed Up Festival’ – 2019 which is going to be held from 26th December, 2018 to 2nd January, 2019. 4Play Media and Communication LLP can copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
- 4Play Media and Communication LLP may use photographs/videographs of any participant with or without their name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
- Participant is aware of the risks involved in the activities to be held under this event and having understood the risks associated with the sport willing agreed to participate in the event. 4Play Media and Communication LLP and associated partners shall not be liable for any personal or material damages and accidents arising cause of the activities the participants are participating in during the event.
- Any pictures, video or audio recordings during the event and any reproduction thereof is the property of 4Play Media and Communication LLP. Participantswould not use any of such recording on personal or public platform without the permission of 4Play Media and Communication LLP unless otherwise agreed there between on some terms or agreement. And all posts related to ‘Screwed Up Festival’ – 2019 on private and public social media platforms are prohibited unless the credits are given to 4Play Media and Communication LLP and associated partners.
- If in case the above clause is somehow violated then 4Play Media and Communication LLP has all the rights reserved to recover all the monetary and other benefits related to any such pictures, video or audio recodings from the participant.
- Participant/s will not disclose the locations or information of any other kind related to the ‘Screwed Up Festival’ – 2019 event on public platforms unless otherwise advised.
- Ice climbing is subject to successful freezing up of waterfalls depending on weather conditions. 4Play does not guarantee favourable weather conditions or frozen waterfalls in an artificial environment.
4Play is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the programme adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products.
How are taxes calculated?
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if the product is received in damaged condition?
If the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. If you’ve received a damaged product, please email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID and photos of the product received. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
4Play.in believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on 4play.in?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has been shipped, then the following apply:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
- Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
4play.in is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
4play.in may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and date of birth
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.