Review: Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10
We picked up the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10’s a while back. The purpose was to run a couple of ultra-marathons but, then we couldn’t stop from taking them on a spin to our native trails in the Himalayas. All said and done, the Gel Noosa Tri 10 outperformed their commitment.
Here’s listing what we really liked (and did not) about the shoe.
- At 275gms these are one of the lightest shoes around
- The bright colors and reflective motif ensure high visibility
- The optional quick lace system ensure shorter change times for tria-athletes
- Breathable mesh ensures quick drying of foot; eliminating the need to wear socks
- Gel cushion in the sole, ensures a soft ride
- The shoe isn’t weather proof hence, can’t be used on slushy roads or during rains
- At about INR 7,500 the price is a little too steep for a road running shoe
4Play.in is India’s first adventure sports channel which curates stories from the outdoor extreme and adventure sports. An outcome of roughing it up in the outdoors, living on the cutting edge of what may be termed as extreme, and basking in the experiences that came along.